Evolution of Anna Kendrick’s voice.
So I decided to make this, since I love her voice and she is just very talented.
Following songs in order:
1. I Love Paris (Musical: High Society, 1998)
2. Life Upon A Wicked Stage (My Broadway Leading Ladies, 1998)
3. Ladies Who Lunch (Movie: CAMP, 2003)
4. For Good ft. Kristin Chenoweth (Trevor Live Concert, 2012)
5. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Christmas In Washington, 2013)
Program used: Garageband 6.0.5
Please give me credit, twitter user: @DaniellaDelfin
hispanic parents have a sixth sense
this… this is mesmerizing. oh my god.
why he lick me
THIS IS SUPER COOL THOUGH IF YOU UNDERSTAND HORSES. LIKE THAT NIPPING IS A GROOMING BEHAVIOR HORSE’S DO TO BOND AND TO MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE SOCIAL BONDS. SO THAT HORSE IS BASICALLY TREATING THE CAT AS PART OF THE HERD AND SUSTAINING THE FRIENDLY BOND.
IT IS SAYING, “this tiny horse is very tiny but we are friends. Look at my tiny friend.”
..I don’t. What?